Friday, October 24, 2008

Sex, Lies, and Conversation crtique by Dora Barnhill

This essay is about how men do not show that they are listening and how communication is key to a good relationship. I really enjoyed reading what Tannen had to say because I can relate. Allot of times when you are in a relationship with bad communication it can be very difficult and stressful. I feel as if the best way to communicate is to stay calm and not get mad at the other person, and if they do not seem to be listening then let them know how you feel. This essay made me think about things and I found it very interesting. I also thought that the way she wrote the story was very easy to understand and it had facts to prove her thesis. To conclude I felt like the tone of the essay was very educated and well thought out.

1 comment:

Spencer Dora Peggie Matt said...

Great job, Dora, it's a thoughful post.

Peggie